Challenge 10: answers

• How many posts did you write? I wrote 16 posts so far
  • How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge? I wrote 3 that were school based, 2 on my own interests and 11 challenge posts
  • How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? I received 30 comments
  • Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? I received the science post for challenge 7. I think it got the most because it recently happened and a lot of people heard of it. Also this is one of the posts that I really enjoyed doing!
  • Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? I enjoyed challenge 7 the science one because I got to relate to it and I liked talking about it. Also I think its very interesting on what happened with the hurricane.
  • Did you change blog themes at all and why? Well i changed it a couple times just to see which one I preferred but after I found one I liked I kept it.
  • How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?I have 3 widgets and I think its enough because I don’t want people just to look at my widgets I want them to read my posts.
  • How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll? I have none I just have the peoples links that are in my class. 

Challenge 10

Image Source